Profile About Us


Be Agent of Change !

This is my blog, if you want to know about this author,i want to introduce myself, 
My name is Haris.I live in Surabaya, Indonesia.
I'm graduated at State Polytechnic of Malang and
Study in Tenth of November Institute of Technology Surabaya (ITS)
My work experience :
has worked in Largest Mining Distribution Company of Indonesia as Branch Instructors and also has worked in General Insurance of Astra.
Actually Electronics is my hobby so this blog the place for expressing my idea and might it be useful for readers.
Beside it i have a blog about My Car Collection. Because i like car modification and all about technology of car so i make it.


If you want to know me, add me twitter : @haris_sdiman
***** About Purpose of life *****
Truly my life just to worship.
All that is done could not be separated from it all.
I am looking for science, a halal job, my sleep, my words, my heart & I just charitable intentions of worship.
May we all be given the ease in reaching the right path.
Next step>> Wife-Family-Child-Hajj-Heaven.Insyaallah.


Ok teman-teman,
Saya ingin memperkenalkan diri nama saya haris.
Surabaya adalah kota yang saya tempati
Saya lulusan Politeknik Negeri Malang dan
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh November Surabaya (ITS)
Pengalaman kerja saya:
Telah bekerja di Perusahaan bidang Pertambangan sebagai Branch Instructor dan juga telah bekerja di Asuransi Umum Astra


Jika Anda ingin mengenal saya, add saya di twitter: @ haris_sdiman
******* Tentang Tujuan hidup *******
Sesungguhnya hidupku hanya untuk ibadah.
Semua yang dilakukan tak lepas dari itu semua.
Ilmu yang saya cari,kerja yang halal,tidurku,perkataanku,hatiku & amalku hanya niat ibadah.
Semoga kita semua diberi kemudahan dalam menggapai jalan yang lurus.
Next step>>Wife-Fam-Child-Hajj-Heaven.Insyaallah.



Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !Be Agent of Change !



Updated Februari 2012 about my profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment